The DiRAC Resource Allocation Committee Call 13.5: Special Call for proposals for DiRAC-3 resources is now open. The UK theory and modelling communities in Astronomy and Cosmology, Astrophysics, Particle Physics and Nuclear Theory are invited to apply for computational resources on the STFC DiRAC HPC Facility.
This Call will cover computing resources during a 6 month period from 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022. Details of the new hardware available are provided in the call documents.
The deadline for proposal submissions is as follows:
- Expression of Interest: Monday 14th June 2021, 17:00
- Full proposal (Scientific and Technical Cases): Wednesday 30th June 2021, 17:00
Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the RAC guidance notes.
13.5 Special Call for Proposals Documentation
The Announcement, Forms and Guidance Notes for the 13.5 Special Call can be accessed at the links below are below.
- 13.5 Call Announcement
- 13.5 Call Guidance Notes
- 13.5 Call Application Form
- 13.5 Call Technical Application Form
- 13.5 Expression of Interest
Enquiries should be directed as follows: